Move smoothly & hassle free
- 10 free moving boxes for valuable belongings
- Unlimited free wardrobe boxes (Keep your clothes on the hangers)
- Packing & unpacking is with us!
- We offer 1-month free storage
- Our great reputation is based on the social capital we’ve built over 18 years in business.
- Instead of flat rate, pay us hourly (We Are fast!)
- Ask your sales representative about moving supplies, we’re the leader in the packing supplies industry
- We are BBB accredited with an A+ rating and member of the Canadian Association of Movers
How to Choose the Right movers to Move You and Your Household in Toronto
Toronto movers have the perfect formula – choose the right people to move you and your household or your business. The first step is to check if the company under your consideration is affiliated with the Canadian Association of Movers (CAM).
Next: go through the BBB list. For a moving Toronto firm to deserve your trust, its name must be included in that list.
Finally, check for appropriate insurance. Moving companies Toronto can’t go wrong with insurance requirements unless they don’t have sufficient financial backing or they simply don’t know the word “customer protection” in its full meaning. In any case, move to these additional criteria.
How long have they been in business?
It might not be always a good question to ask, since some companies may start out in the business with the best contractors and workers working for them. Nevertheless, ask the question, and for those who have been around for quite some time, get to interview their previous customers. What’s the minimum requirement? Ten to fifteen years of moving families and businesses will do.
What’s their storage parameter?
Storage issues have always been primary concerns among clients. Many moving companies come to a point when they have to lie to customers about their available space. Don’t take companies for their word even if they made a claim of being number one in the industry. Make sure that you see with your own eyes how your items will be placed in their storage areas. Check the security systems and cleanliness of the place. If there’s anything amiss, file a complaint (with the BBB and/or the CAM).
Note: Some companies offer one-month free storage. That’s something nice to tell your friends who are themselves in search of an affordable move.
#TorontoMovers #Movers #MovingCompany #Toronto
Source: Toronto Service Center
Related Post: Toronto Movers